Welcome to my new blog!
Hello everyone!
Thanks for checking out my blog. For those of you who have followed my blogs in the past, thank you for checking this one out. This one will be a bit different, though. In the past, my blogs discussed a lot of the things I did. However, this blog, I think, will be hopefully more analytical and less storytelling. This is in part because I am not permitted to disclose patient information, but also due to the fact that my purpose in writing this blog is for me to express some of my thoughts after potentially rough days.
For those of you who don't know, I recently started working as an emergency medical technician (EMT) at the local ambulance company near my college. To be exact, at the time of this post, I have just finished my second shift as a trainee. That means that I am still riding as a 3rd person on trucks and "learning the ropes." I have been blessed by having some very patient paramedics and EMTs willing to teach me what to do and where things are. Just in the course of two shifts, I have learned quite a bit about emergency medical services (EMS), both positive and negative. I hope to be able to share some of the struggles as well as joys of this field. However, I in no way represent all EMS workers, just my own personal opinions.
Anyways, thanks for visiting my blog, and have a safe day.
Tim
Thanks for checking out my blog. For those of you who have followed my blogs in the past, thank you for checking this one out. This one will be a bit different, though. In the past, my blogs discussed a lot of the things I did. However, this blog, I think, will be hopefully more analytical and less storytelling. This is in part because I am not permitted to disclose patient information, but also due to the fact that my purpose in writing this blog is for me to express some of my thoughts after potentially rough days.
For those of you who don't know, I recently started working as an emergency medical technician (EMT) at the local ambulance company near my college. To be exact, at the time of this post, I have just finished my second shift as a trainee. That means that I am still riding as a 3rd person on trucks and "learning the ropes." I have been blessed by having some very patient paramedics and EMTs willing to teach me what to do and where things are. Just in the course of two shifts, I have learned quite a bit about emergency medical services (EMS), both positive and negative. I hope to be able to share some of the struggles as well as joys of this field. However, I in no way represent all EMS workers, just my own personal opinions.
Anyways, thanks for visiting my blog, and have a safe day.
Tim
Comments
Post a Comment